What is life about at 20?

I've been asking myself that very question for a year. 
This year, I turn 21, I have no job, no apartment of my own, and no idea what exactly my life will hold for me. The only thing that I know I have going for me is my ability to make a plan, and, and make things work, but honestly, lately, I don't even know if I have that under control yet. 
I was sitting on campus the other day, just thinking about life, and I realised, I really have nothing figured out. So, I had a thought, one that could help so many other people in their 20's, struggling to figure life out, and potentially save my ass too. 
Blogging. 
Yes, you heard right. Blogging was my answer. The one skill I had that I couldn't just lose, was my ability to write, and my ability to communicate with people. So, I figured, lets use it. I figured, maybe, if other people could also gain some wisdom from my personal experiences, then why not just share them, and see what can come of it. Because, hell knows, this growing up thing, it's hard. It's really hard, and we need all the help we can get. 
So basically, what I'm going to do, is share my life, and my experiences with you. Basically, I'll figure out what works for me through trial and error, and hopefully you'll be able to take something from it too.
I can make one promise though, we will have fun together. Yeah, there'll be rants, and serious life posts, but also my funny stories of the errors I've made while trying to figure out my 20's before I turn 30, who knows though, maybe your 20's aren't supposed to be figured out, maybe it's just supposed to be like walking through a shitty haunted house, having random people popping out at you with masks, and you just have to endure it, because you promised your mum that you would do it. 

xx
The She-Creature

Comments

Popular Posts